Listen to your favorite music from our licensed radio stations!   

Home Station Directory Radio Players  
Pricing & Signup Broadcaster's Area
 Navigation:
Home
 Listeners:
Station Directory
Radio Players
 Broadcasters:
Broadcasters Area
Pricing & Signup
F.A.Q.
Resource Partners
Tutorials
Community Forum
LoudCity Forum
Legal Info
Contact Us

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Catch All Discussion Board / Re: Oi2 Mobile App not working
« Last post by mrbill on November 20, 2017, 09:05:30 PM »
Once again, it would have been nice if someone had said something to us instead of us just finding out on our own.  And it's not just the iPhone app.  It doesn't work on Android either.
Catch All Discussion Board / The Future
« Last post by CharlieF on November 20, 2017, 07:31:15 PM »
I think that this is a fair question to ask. What is Oi2's plan for providing licensing and legal player services going forward? Oi2 keeps making changes in the dark of night without keeping it's customer's informed. Is Oi2 committed to continuing their current licensing services or not? In the past few months I haven't seen their commitment. Now the latest improvement is they have taken the mobile app offline and are looking into a replacement. Is the web player next? I for one feel I have been very patient, but it is wearing increasingly thin.
« Last post by CharlieF on November 20, 2017, 07:18:37 PM »
Bad news fellow travelers, below is the answer to my support ticket.

Hello,

The Iphone app has been taken offline.
The StreamLicensing team is working on replacing our mobile listening option.

Paul Merrell
StreamLicensing Support
« Last post by 1290 GLI on November 20, 2017, 12:19:29 PM »
I had reports of it not working too.
« Last post by CharlieF on November 19, 2017, 12:51:52 PM »
It's not working for me either. I will put a ticket it.
Catch All Discussion Board / Oi2 Mobile App not working
« Last post by mrbill on November 19, 2017, 08:58:35 AM »
If I try to use the Oi2 mobile app, it says my station is currently not available.  My station does play on my computer and thru the TuneIn mobile app.  Anyone else having the same problem?
Catch All Discussion Board / Re: Client Area unable to access.
« Last post by CharlieF on November 19, 2017, 07:44:25 AM »
To be fair I haven't been officially informed by BMI that Oi2\SL isn't covered under their licensing, so I am operating under the assumption that they are. If that day comes I will have no choice to either shut down or bit the bullet and go direct with the other 3 PROs.
« Last post by FM5280 on November 19, 2017, 06:34:49 AM »
All I want from my licensing provider is to provide me with music licensing nothing more, nothing less. I there were other value added services available I would evaluate them as they are available, but all I want is licensing. Oi2\SL has already failed in that service since I paid the $200 to ASCAP back in the end of July to hedge my bets and to insure my station continues to be licensed. I feel that the management of Oi2\SL has failed to keep us informed as to what is going on at least to my satisfaction. I couldn't care less about Bunji or any other product unless it supports the licensing product.
Couldn't agree with you more.  Oi2/SL, if blanket licensing is a failed model in today's licensing environment, please tell us and stop trying to add 'value' with other products we don't need or want just so you can stay in business.  We want blanket licensing coverage period.  If that is in fact the case, we will all try to figure out if going direct is worth it. 
« Last post by CharlieF on November 18, 2017, 02:42:55 PM »
All I want from my licensing provider is to provide me with music licensing nothing more, nothing less. I there were other value added services available I would evaluate them as they are available, but all I want is licensing. Oi2\SL has already failed in that service since I paid the $200 to ASCAP back in the end of July to hedge my bets and to insure my station continues to be licensed. I feel that the management of Oi2\SL has failed to keep us informed as to what is going on at least to my satisfaction. I couldn't care less about Bunji or any other product unless it supports the licensing product.
« Last post by theresort on November 16, 2017, 07:55:43 AM »
Sigh.....Nothing is ever simple. You might find the following informational.

https://www.corporationwiki.com/p/2ze508/oi2-webcasting-llc

Given the complexity of what is going and the interconnection of all these entities involved, I feel that patience on my part is the course of action while all the improvements are made. I think if Oi2's plan is to put us as Broadcasters in the mainstream of things by developing a better platform than Pandora etc...I say Thank You!....I never understood why Streamlicensing appeared to do very little to promote the streams they were handling...they are content providers as well as data/fee collectors... and especially when everyone has to launch thru them....Live 365 relaunched and is really for Hobby Broadcasters...Live365 makes a profit off your intellectual property and doesn't allow you do the same...all the while you pay them to create your own work....nice if you can get away with it! Personally I'm not spending 10 hours a week doing Music research and testing and hours on hours of Programming, Imaging, Sales etc...to creating hopefully compelling content... and then pay someone to profit from my work. ::)

As far as the PRO's changing their model of course they would like to deal with an individual... not a larger group like Streamlicensing/Oi2 which has the power of numbers. Honestly I have to say to Anthony and the rest of the staff (all of them), now that I have the information to see the bigger picture have been more than helpful. The task of coordinating and integrating what is going on is enormous and fraught with the unforeseen . Anything I can do to help?
....is there a living, breathing sample of Bunji we can sample?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10