Listen to your favorite music from our licensed radio stations!   

Home Station Directory Radio Players  
Pricing & Signup Broadcaster's Area
 Navigation:
Home
 Listeners:
Station Directory
Radio Players
 Broadcasters:
Broadcasters Area
Pricing & Signup
F.A.Q.
Resource Partners
Tutorials
Community Forum
LoudCity Forum
Legal Info
Contact Us

Author Topic: Client Area unable to access.  (Read 3967 times)

transistoroldies

• View Profile
Re: Client Area unable to access.
« Reply #15 on: November 02, 2017, 08:57:26 PM »
Alright.  Cool.  Finally a response.  But I still can't access the client area. ???

CharlieF

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2017, 01:10:20 AM »
I don't know how cool the response is. Most of the email talks about Oi2's new product "Bunji" which sounds to me like they are moving more into content and providing a delivery platform than providing licensing. What I am interested in is when is the client area going to be fixed? What happens if I need to make a change in the meantime? What is the status about their relationship with the PRO's? I am happy for Oi2's new venture, but it doesn't help us broadcasters right now.

transistoroldies

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2017, 06:18:50 AM »
I don't know how cool the response is. Most of the email talks about Oi2's new product "Bunji" which sounds to me like they are moving more into content and providing a delivery platform than providing licensing. What I am interested in is when is the client area going to be fixed? What happens if I need to make a change in the meantime? What is the status about their relationship with the PRO's? I am happy for Oi2's new venture, but it doesn't help us broadcasters right now.
I know.  I guess I was being a little sarcastic.  Personally, I need to get into the client area NOW.  As I mentioned earlier, I modified my station's name, description and genre for my Halloween programming and haven't been able to change it back.  So I'm still listed as a Halloween station, three days after the fact. I submitted a ticket about it on Tuesday night and am still awaiting a response.:-\
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 06:22:39 AM by transistoroldies »

theresort

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2017, 09:14:55 AM »
Hi T, I'd give Ed Shiflett a shout there is a number as well on the Oi2 websitehttps://oi2networks.com/)..my guess he knows the answers to your question or can point you in the right direction... let us know how it turns out....
Best regards,
David

pvradio

• View Profile
    • Permanent Vacation Radio
« Reply #19 on: November 03, 2017, 10:44:19 AM »
After escalating to Anthony, I received the following:

Dear Sir or Madam:

The communication, support, client dashboard, and billing systems are an integrated system. It disintegrated in the migration to new servers. Our goal is to have this back online today. We have been working on this area continuously, and at the same time upgrades will be made to the customer support area.

Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Best,

Ed Shiflett
Chief Distribution Officer
OI2 Media
Orlando, FL

My day job is in IT, specifically in implementing and maintaining information systems.  I am stunned that they did not have a current backup that could be restored immediately.

smh

transistoroldies

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2017, 12:18:19 PM »
Our goal is to have this back online today.

Hmmm.  Somehow I find this hard to believe but I sure hope I'm wrong.

the_grand

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 03, 2017, 04:41:04 PM »
I don't know how cool the response is. Most of the email talks about Oi2's new product "Bunji"....

This makes me crazy that they would email all of us about "Bunji" and not update us on the issues with the PROs. How about it, SL????

transistoroldies

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 03, 2017, 06:21:58 PM »
I don't know how cool the response is. Most of the email talks about Oi2's new product "Bunji"....

This makes me crazy that they would email all of us about "Bunji" and not update us on the issues with the PROs. How about it, SL????

Yeah, it's like they're trying to distract us with other things.  Oh, and as predicted, still no access to the client area even though it was their "goal to have this back online today".  Well, I guess that screws the whole weekend and we'll have to wait until Monday now.  This sucks.

metalrockradio

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2017, 02:53:54 AM »
Well to me it seems very funny that this took place when we usually post are monthly reports.

transistoroldies

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2017, 09:09:25 AM »
What ever happened to the audit of the ATH that was supposed to be completed by the end of September?  We were led to believe that after it was done it would prove SL was owed money by the PRO's.

I don't really give a damn about that at this point though.  I just need to get into the Client Area! >:(
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 08:29:24 PM by transistoroldies »

theresort

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2017, 09:27:08 AM »
Just a heads up the system for submitting support tickets seems to be back and operational....just did a check to see if it would create ticket, then follow link to ticket number etc...all seemed to be operating as normal...

transistoroldies

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2017, 09:50:54 AM »
Just a heads up the system for submitting support tickets seems to be back and operational....just did a check to see if it would create ticket, then follow link to ticket number etc...all seemed to be operating as normal...

Yeah, except they are not responding to them.  All you get is the generic email saying they will be getting back to you.  They won't.

BigFrank

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2017, 02:00:39 PM »
Not that it matters, but no Support access, from my end.

Big Frank

transistoroldies

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2017, 07:10:38 PM »
Is it even legal for us to be locked out of our accounts like this?  I mean, hypothetically, what if we needed to change a payment option, upgrade or downgrade our packages, or even wanted to cancel our services with SL?
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 09:25:33 PM by transistoroldies »

pvradio

• View Profile
    • Permanent Vacation Radio
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2017, 05:37:38 AM »
Still no access.