Listen to your favorite music from our licensed radio stations!   

Home Station Directory Radio Players  
Pricing & Signup Broadcaster's Area
 Navigation:
Home
 Listeners:
Station Directory
Radio Players
 Broadcasters:
Broadcasters Area
Pricing & Signup
F.A.Q.
Resource Partners
Tutorials
Community Forum
LoudCity Forum
Legal Info
Contact Us

Author Topic: Client Area unable to access.  (Read 3966 times)

BigFrank

• View Profile
Re: Client Area unable to access.
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2017, 09:15:39 AM »
Is it even legal for us to be locked out of our accounts like this?
If you read the TOS of most websites you will see that although they 'make every effort' to provide uninterrupted access, oftentimes 'shit happens' and there many be intermittent periods where access may be unavailable.

It appears that 'shit happened.' I would expect the 'mess' to be cleaned-up within a reasonable amount of time, with 'reasonable' being a relative term that each person will determine for themselves.

While I'd like access to my custom folder, I don't see my world coming to an end, nor a need to go to DefCon 1.

Big Frank

transistoroldies

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2017, 09:54:48 AM »

While I'd like access to my custom folder, I don't see my world coming to an end, nor a need to go to DefCon 1.

Big Frank

I never said my world was coming to an end or was going to DefCon 1.  It's been five days.  My station is still being listed as a Halloween station.  I am just anxious to change it back.  In all honesty, it's a little embarrassing.  If they are indeed "working on this area continuously" it should have been fixed days ago.  My guess is they've taken the weekend off.  The Bunji email only very slightly acknowledged this outage, didn't give us a time frame for the outage and most importantly, once again didn't address the issue with the ATH or the PRO's.  I find it all very frustrating.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2017, 10:47:13 AM by transistoroldies »

BigFrank

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2017, 01:10:11 PM »
I find it all very frustrating.

Yes, I feel your pain - but I was talking bout myself - not anyone else. Sorry about that. No projected-snark intended :-)

That said, what can we do? Sit and stew or roll with the punches? The older I get the more I find my shoulders getting an increased work-out, from all the shrugging I find myself being forced to do, to maintain my sanity.

Hopefully all will be resolved soon, or we will at least receive some sort of communication.

Cheers,

Big Frank

transistoroldies

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2017, 01:53:28 PM »
I find it all very frustrating.

Yes, I feel your pain - but I was talking bout myself - not anyone else. Sorry about that. No projected-snark intended :-)

That said, what can we do? Sit and stew or roll with the punches? The older I get the more I find my shoulders getting an increased work-out, from all the shrugging I find myself being forced to do, to maintain my sanity.

Hopefully all will be resolved soon, or we will at least receive some sort of communication.

Cheers,

Big Frank

No problem Frank.  I know the wisest way to deal with this is to just chill, but we are paying customers and I truly believe we deserve better.  You're right though, there's not much we can do about it and unfortunately I guess they are aware of that. :(

theresort

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2017, 11:00:53 AM »
I Didn't Get the e-mail about Bunji...or I did and just can't log in and see it...anybody have it handy to post ? 

transistoroldies

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2017, 06:14:57 PM »
I Didn't Get the e-mail about Bunji...or I did and just can't log in and see it...anybody have it handy to post ?

Here's basically what was in the email:
-------------------------------------------------------

Dear StreamLicensing Strategic Partner and Customer,

Growth never comes without its pain. We have heard your concerns over delays in responsiveness in customer care support tickets, billing questions, and technical issues. We have some exciting news to share with you following our recent system upgrades and reorganization. We value your partnership!

BUNJI is coming!

We will be launching the BUNJI media platform next month (at no additional cost to you) allowing many more media publishing brand and online network options. Please see the public announcement on Yahoo! Finance. 

Customer Support, System Operations and Enhancements

We have brought on board a new "version 2.0" of our customer service support team to manage efforts going forward. From this point onward your lead contact will become Caleb Phillips as Chief Product Officer with direct responsibility of oversight over customer care operations of StreamLicensing. Adding to our team we have Ian Gibson with the ongoing expertise of Paul Merrell.

We are beginning to roll out our new slate of services that will include the most intuitive self-publishing media platform in the industry.

BUNJI

In addition, we are also happy to announce in association with our affiliated company, Oi2 Media Corp, and Ethos Media Networks we will be launching the BUNJI media platform next month (at no additional cost to you). The BUNJI platform will enable you to propel your media publishing brand and online networks exponentially. To follow the press release and story please read our public announcement from the following media trade reporting link:
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/ethos-media-network-inc-eomn-131500458.html.   

From Us to You

We thank those that have helped carry the StreamLicensing torch and banner over this initial phase since our acquisition of the platform over 18 months ago and it is truly our pleasure to have you as a valued partner. We look forward to many successful years in helping you grow your brand and your presence on the web.

Warmest Regards,

Anthony Michael Hernandez
 Chief Executive Officer
 StreamLicensing Networks, LLC

NEW CONTACT INFORMATION:

Main Customer Support Phone Line:  +1 (407) 601-0332

Main Customer Support Email Address:  support@streamlicensing.com
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 06:17:00 PM by transistoroldies »

theresort

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 07, 2017, 09:47:47 AM »
Thank you :-)

theresort

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 07, 2017, 09:57:32 AM »
Bunji Sounds awesome...Show me the goods! Now...lol

transistoroldies

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 07, 2017, 10:29:56 AM »
NEW EMAIL FROM SL EARLY THIS MORNING (in case you didn't get it):
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear StreamLicensing Strategic Partner and Customer,

We are concluding our system upgrades by installing rebuilt, secure Client Area functionality and we wish to apologize for the inconvenience caused by this.  We value your partnership!

Our Apologies!

The site Client Area page is currently under reconstruction.

Customer Support, System Operations and Enhancements

As you will be aware we have been working on several vital StreamLicensing system upgrades and maintenance procedures over the last week. The changes that have been made will not only preclude several system-wide potential security vulnerabilities but are also designed to modernize and strengthen the platform to allow us to offer better and updated services and reporting in the coming months.

The last, and really most important, upgrades concern the particular safeguarding of the personal and financial information that you have entrusted to us for use in the Client Area. Every company today must use its best efforts to ensure customer data is protected without compromise. 

Client Area

We regret that the upgrade and testing of the client services and billing functions have resulted in a much longer-than-expected outage, and in some cases some duplicated transactions. We understand, and we apologize for the fact that this has also made your support communications to us more difficult.

From Us to You

While ensuring best-practice data security, now and for the future, we are working as fast as possible to restore normal Client Area operations. We thank you for your understanding and patience during this final system upgrade transition phase and we assure you that any and all billing anomalies will be quickly resolved within the next few days. 

When the Client Area is restored we will be able to work with you to resolve any remaining individual or particular issues that you may have. Please let us know immediately if you have other technical issues outside of the Client Area section. 

We are listening and we truly value your customer experience feedback to us.

Sincerely, StreamLicensing Support Team.
 StreamLicensing Networks, LLC

NEW CONTACT INFORMATION:

Main Customer Support Phone Line:  +1 (407) 601-0332

Main Customer Support Email Address:  support@streamlicensing.com

theresort

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 10, 2017, 03:45:04 AM »
 Anybody Else wake this morning to find they have been double billed for this month! and on top of it the rate was even higher?
 >:(

transistoroldies

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 10, 2017, 10:25:22 AM »
Anybody Else wake this morning to find they have been double billed for this month! and on top of it the rate was even higher?Yes, me too.  The extra amount was for a late charge even though I
 >:(
Yes, me too.  The extra amount was for a late charge even though I was already charged on November 2.  I submitted a ticket about 3 hours ago, but still no reply. >:(
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 10:30:44 AM by transistoroldies »

the_grand

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 10, 2017, 02:16:50 PM »
Anybody Else wake this morning to find they have been double billed for this month! and on top of it the rate was even higher?

Excerpt from an email I received today:

Billing

The part of the system that monitors your streams is working as before and the billing system is now restored.
With our thanks in advance, you should be now be able to resume your monthly invoice payments as normal.

With the billing system restoration, we are aware that a small number of customers who have made payments during the transition may appear to be “double-billed.” Please do not be alarmed, we apologize for any concern or inconvenience that this may cause and we are auditing to remove these anomalies. If you were automatically debited, you will be credited for this. We ask that you allow one to two working days for this process to complete then contact us for support if any errors remain. 

Support Tickets

Tickets that were raised since October 30th have been reset. If you find that specific problems remain and are not covered above, then please submit new tickets to bring these to our attention. 

BiglooRadio

• View Profile
    • Classic Rock 109
« Reply #42 on: November 11, 2017, 11:09:58 AM »
I went to try again today to pay my bill... and come to find we have a late fee tacked on. I sent a ticket to billing and in essence said, hey it's not my fault your website was down during the time fees were due and that I expected a credit towards next month.

The other issue is that I finally made payment, however my account STILL indicates that I owe money.

With everything else going on with SL (have they ever corrected the issues with the PROs?)... this is becoming way too frustrating. Other services are starting to look more tempting.
Lou
Classic Rock 109, Real Music. Real Classic Rock!