Listen to your favorite music from our licensed radio stations!   

Home Station Directory Radio Players  
Pricing & Signup Broadcaster's Area
 Navigation:
Home
 Listeners:
Station Directory
Radio Players
 Broadcasters:
Broadcasters Area
Pricing & Signup
F.A.Q.
Resource Partners
Tutorials
Community Forum
LoudCity Forum
Legal Info
Contact Us

Author Topic: Phone Support Dropped At StreamLicensing  (Read 2442 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • StreamLicensing
Phone Support Dropped At StreamLicensing
« on: May 20, 2014, 09:23:23 PM »
Effective 5/19/2014 I dropped phone support at StreamLicensing. I made this decision for several reasons including:
  • Some phone callers were downright rude to my support team. Usually these were not Affiliates but pre-sales callers. I never could figure out why a caller would be rude and argumentative about something that quite frankly the caller knew nothing about. But it happened. I got tired of the abuse and felt like Kathy, the customer support team member who answered most of the calls shouldn't have to take it either.
  • Once LoudCity closed, StreamLicensing's support load doubled. The phone calls became time consuming and overwhelming. Something had to go in order for those of us in Support to have any kind of life besides StreamLicensing Broadcaster Support.
  • With the increased support load, we need the support requests to be in our system so we don't let some needs fall through the cracks.
  • I've moved most email support to our Support System as well and for the same reasons. I personally am getting hundreds of emails a day and some of them fell through the cracks and didn't get answered. By moving Support to our Support Ticket System, not only are all requests and answers tracked, but the support is spread over all of us so that you get answers more quickly instead of awaiting my response.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2014, 04:16:20 AM by admin »
Marvin
StreamLicensing.Com

AltaredLives

• Gospel Hip Hop and Rhythm-n-Gospel
    • View Profile
Re: Phone Support Dropped At StreamLicensing
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2014, 05:19:23 PM »
I didn't even realize you guys had been doing phone support!  ;D

You guys certainly need a life, too.