Listen to your favorite music from our licensed radio stations!   

Home Station Directory Radio Players  
Pricing & Signup Broadcaster's Area
 Navigation:
Home
 Listeners:
Station Directory
Radio Players
 Broadcasters:
Broadcasters Area
Pricing & Signup
F.A.Q.
Resource Partners
Tutorials
Community Forum
LoudCity Forum
Legal Info
Contact Us

Author Topic: Playlist Page Not Responding  (Read 2972 times)

AltaredLives

• Gospel Hip Hop and Rhythm-n-Gospel
    • View Profile
Playlist Page Not Responding
« on: August 06, 2014, 06:50:35 AM »
Since so many are using other software these days, I hope someone is still around who can help me with SAM.

My playlist page is no longer responding with requested information. Whenever anything is clicked or a search term entered, it returns only the default page.

Also, the little blue info buttons on the playlist and Now Playing pages are not returning information for the songs when clicked -- they're returning a generic blank page containing no specific information for the songs.

The Now Playing/Recently Played page is updating fine with the songs that are playing, though.

I don't know when the other two features stopped working. They were working 2-3 mos. ago. I used them to update the info on the New Music Adds page (simply to find the info and manually update the page -- the page doesn't automatically update).

Anybody know what's happening with those pages? I figured it might be something w/ mySQL but it's been almost 10 years since I did anything w/ mySQL myself. And that was only the minimum of what I needed to do to get SAM up & running. So I have no clue how to even check mySQL.  :o

AltaredLives

• Gospel Hip Hop and Rhythm-n-Gospel
    • View Profile
Re: Playlist Page Not Responding
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2014, 09:08:47 PM »
It was a change that my site's webhost had made. They fixed it.  :D