Listen to your favorite music from our licensed radio stations!   

Home Station Directory Radio Players  
Pricing & Signup Broadcaster's Area
 Navigation:
Home
 Listeners:
Station Directory
Radio Players
 Broadcasters:
Broadcasters Area
Pricing & Signup
F.A.Q.
Resource Partners
Tutorials
Community Forum
LoudCity Forum
Legal Info
Contact Us

Author Topic: changing formats and verification  (Read 3369 times)

riverregionmedia

• View Profile
changing formats and verification
« on: January 17, 2012, 11:29:55 PM »
Just curious, i am currently running a top format on my station now, but if i want to switch to another msuic genre, do i simply just copy the foot er info to the new site and change the stream title in my client area, or is there more i need to do to stay verfied and legal with this company?

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • StreamLicensing
Re: changing formats and verification
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2012, 05:39:57 AM »
Short Answer: Yes.

Long Answer: You can change genres at any time. You could add a second station with a second stream assigned to that station and run both genres under your account if you want.

This is not as complicated as it is going to sound.  Most of this stuff, once set up just takes care of itself automatically.  To stay legal with StreamLicensing, you need to honor our T.O.S.  The essential elements primarily include:
  • Keeping your station(s) / stream(s) correctly validated in our system so we can pull your playlist and listener data for our reports to the license entities.
  • Maintain the changes required to your website to honor the copyright rules and specific BMI requirements.  See our tutorial on this and check with us with any questions. We do not actively audit website compliance but do so randomly and by request.
  • Put our banner or text link on your site .
  • Report your GROSS Revenue and expenses monthly in response to our monthly emailed request.
  • Upload all playlists for syndicated shows or other shows that don't automatically include song data in the stream (upload coming soon, at the present time you have to email us your song data in spreadsheet form.)
  • Remember, StreamLicensing does not accept Adult Only Affiliates.  Additionally if your station or website is not Family Safe, you need to tick the appropriate box in your station listing so your station will not appear in our Family Safe Station Directory.
  • Pay your fee promptly! (Which simply means make sure the money is in your PayPal account when the autopay subscription is due.)
  • Pay attention to the DMCA rules (see our easy English intro to the T.O.S. under legal on our website.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 06:05:47 AM by admin »
Marvin
StreamLicensing.Com

riverregionmedia

• View Profile
Re: changing formats and verification
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2012, 04:55:58 PM »
Thanks!