Listen to your favorite music from our licensed radio stations!   

Home Station Directory Radio Players  
Pricing & Signup Broadcaster's Area
 Navigation:
Home
 Listeners:
Station Directory
Radio Players
 Broadcasters:
Broadcasters Area
Pricing & Signup
F.A.Q.
Resource Partners
Tutorials
Community Forum
LoudCity Forum
Legal Info
Contact Us

Author Topic: Radioloyalty  (Read 5927 times)

riverregionmedia

• View Profile
Radioloyalty
« on: January 26, 2012, 02:31:09 PM »
I am looking for ways to gain listeners and revenue, and i was wondering if signing up with radioloyalty.com would be a violation of the TOS?

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • StreamLicensing
Re: Radioloyalty
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2012, 04:06:13 PM »
Short answer: NO, it is not in violation of our T.O.S.  When done correctly our T.O.S allows RadioLoyalty.  StreamLicensing's agreements allow in-stream commercials as well, it costs us extra each year to get this included in our agreement but we believe you should be able to run commercials if you want.

Information you need to know first:
  • You can run your existing stream into their player and gain at least some if not most of the benefits of their player.  By running your existing stream into their player, you still get the solid performance of your present streaming provider and the stats still come here as needed.
  • Or you can use the stream they provide.
  • If you use the RadioLoyalty-provided stream your stream will only open in the RadioLoyalty player and will not be available in our app, our player, or our playing now widget.
  • StreamLicensing treats the RadioLoyalty player as third-party player and thus at this time, the player properly opens under their domain rather than ours. Just install their Listen button on your site to open the player directly under the RadioLoyalty domain. Copyright law and royalty agreements could impact this in the future but as of this writing you need do nothing more than outlined above.

As always, for assistance and clarifications, start a service ticket and our support staff will be here for you.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2014, 09:00:34 AM by admin »
Marvin
StreamLicensing.Com

riverregionmedia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2012, 07:19:04 PM »
thanks!

wsimkins

• Streaming Guru
  • Administrator
  • Streaming Pioneer
    • View Profile
    • ProStreaming
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 08:35:36 AM »
You are welcome to contact me about RL. I've been with them from the beginning. 
Wes