Listen to your favorite music from our licensed radio stations!   

Home Station Directory Radio Players  
Pricing & Signup Broadcaster's Area
 Navigation:
Home
 Listeners:
Station Directory
Radio Players
 Broadcasters:
Broadcasters Area
Pricing & Signup
F.A.Q.
Resource Partners
Tutorials
Community Forum
LoudCity Forum
Legal Info
Contact Us

Author Topic: Listen Link on Facebook  (Read 8870 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • StreamLicensing
Listen Link on Facebook
« on: January 28, 2012, 10:01:54 PM »
I just followed the instructions Thomas and Aimee shared in our knowledge base on iframing my website / putting listen live link on Facebook.  Works slicker than greased ice!  What a great way to pick up new listeners.  Thanks Thomas and Aimee.
Marvin
StreamLicensing.Com

MichaelB

• View Profile
    • SoKing Internet Radio
Re: Listen Link on Facebook
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 11:08:20 AM »
Just implemented "Listen Now!" tab on our Facebook page using this also, works great! I was able to embed our GetMarci info in there too!

SoKing Internet Radio on Facebook

Thanks for sharing the info!

BluegrassMix

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 07:36:02 AM »
I also just recently started up with SL and used this procedure to add an inline html tab to my stations facebook page.  My question now would be... how does one go about changing the code that was uploaded to the tab??
I've looked and looked and there is no way to modify anything except the tab label.  I've even deleted the app, re-installed it and my old code is still there.
Has anybody run across this issue yet or am I missing something somewhere?

AltaredLives

• Gospel Hip Hop and Rhythm-n-Gospel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2014, 08:30:55 PM »
I peeped the topic in the knowledgebase and a login is required to access the article.

How does one get a login to view the article since it says the login is different from our control panel login? Thanks.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • StreamLicensing
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 04:56:34 AM »
If you log into your StreamLicensing account FIRST, then go to the knowledgebase article it will open without asking for credentials. The info needs to be updated but the basic principles still apply.

@BluegrassMix I'll ask Evan (in customer support here who know all on these things) to take a look and get back to us.
Marvin
StreamLicensing.Com

AltaredLives

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2014, 04:55:49 PM »
Gotcha! Thanks.  8)

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • StreamLicensing
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2014, 05:01:33 PM »
Evan is putting together an updated tutorial on this. It should be out the door very soon. (And then I'll update the link on my own station so it works again!)
Marvin
StreamLicensing.Com

Trip

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2014, 09:20:53 AM »
Evan is putting together an updated tutorial on this. It should be out the door very soon. (And then I'll update the link on my own station so it works again!)

That's good, cuz I didn't really understand the coding part, since my page is in old style html.

AltaredLives

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2014, 06:07:18 PM »

That's good, cuz I didn't really understand the coding part, since my page is in old style html.

I copied his code and put in my specific info (image location, SL page link, etc.).  :P I tested the code on some web space first before putting it on fb. Some of the descriptions for what fb was supposed to give me were not the same, but I guess that's what's being updated. But I plodded through it and got it all done, nonetheless.

Wohooo Networks

• View Profile
    • Wohooo Networks
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2014, 09:09:32 AM »
Hello Guys,

We made a tutorial for our customers to set a facebook player, hope this helps: https://www.evernote.com/shard/s351/sh/7759b433-88af-40ad-b04a-59d13612dbff/73bfe298b53c183b0cf35000ed97748e

Place your player in the stream licensing folder to get the secured link.

Ping me up if you need any help!
Wohooo Networks: www.wohooo.net :- Radio Hosting - Web Hosting - Domain Name - Stream Licensing - Mobile Apps - Radio Software - Web Design - Airtime Radio Automation Software