First, to join this Forum, you need to complete the registration process here http://forum.streamlicensing.com/index.php?action=register then email us at our main contact address and request admission. We get up to 40 spammers a day and you are likely to get rejected along with them if you don't email us separately.
These Rules Apply To the Main (Non-Resource) Area Of Our Forum. The purpose of this forum is to provide a safe environment for you to learn from, share with, and fellowship with fellow broadcasters.
We reserve the right to change these rules at any time, for any reason we choose. By reading or posting to this forum you agree to abide by these rules. While Streamlicensing is a reasonable company we do reserve the right to ban you from this forum for violating these rules or for any other reason we choose.
Please contact us at our main company contact email for needed clarifications.These rules will change from time to time and you are responsible for keeping up to date.
- First, we expect you to be polite and professional. StreamLicensing will NOT tolerate rudeness, bullying, or any other form of disruptive behavior. Intentional violation of this rule, or repeated unintentional violation of this rule will cause you to be banned without warning and with no recourse.
- We do not allow swearing, crude slang or other foul language, sexually suggestive words or phrases nor do we allow character substitution to get around this rule (as in s*x).
- Posts encouraging illegal intent will be removed and the account disabled.
- You may not display in any manner, or link in any manner, to sites or images containing pornography, sexually explicit, gross violence, or other items determined by StreamLicensing to be detrimental to the community.
Regarding Business Advertising, Promotion, Interaction and Soliciting
Again these rules apply to the Main, Non-Resource Area of our Forum. Part of the vision of StreamLicensing is to aid broadcasters and small business men and women to succeed in their endeavors. We are not opposed to promotion and, in fact hope that as a result of time spent with StreamLicensing and here on this Forum that you do make significant progress toward your goals and the things that really matter in life. However, to keep this forum from becoming merely an advertising vehicle we do ask that you adhere to the following rules listed below.
We encourage those with expertise in this field (for example stream hosts) to actively post and assist our broadcasters. As you do so, you demonstrate your competence as well as your level of customer service and were I looking for a service you provide, I would personally put a lot of weight on what I see here on the forum. Now, here are some parameters we ask you to honor:
- We do not allow SPAM. If you SPAM our members in any fashion, you will be banned.
- Please limit overt advertising to the Resources area (and please do advertise freely there).
- In the Non-Resource Section of the Forum limit overt references to your services or to your advertising in the Resource Section of this Forum to no more than once a week. If this is abused, we will change this rule to NO times per week and/or ban you.
- This is really quite simple. Do not post commercial material or references in this section beyond the parameters previously defined.
- Do not direct others to contact you. They can find you off-forum if they want you.
- Do not "mine" our member base for profit or not for profit.
- You may only discuss details about your company and/or product offerings when the thread starter or poster has made direct reference to your company and stated something untrue or misleading, or something which clearly needs clarifying. The response must be in direct reference to the point discussed only and contain no added promotional information.
Feel free to email me for any policy clarifications.
- May not contain any pricing, plan, sales, etc. details. "Free" is considered a price in the context of this rule.
- May contain a maximum of two smilies.
- May contain a link to your company website